Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Zion

As amazingly beautiful as this park is, I know why they called it Zion.

Weeping Rock

One of the few walks we got to take was to Weeping Rock. I love this view of the growth coming from the wet rocks.

My Hikers

Charity and Camille really loved walking around Zion's and seeing the scenery and animals.

Where We Once Played

A lot has changed in Zion's since I was a kid. You can no longer camp or even drive beyond the turn off to the tunnle. We rested at this bench at the Grotto stop and I reminisced about playing in Zion as a kid.

Zion's National Park

I have not been to Zion's since I was a kid but we loved getting to briefly visit this past weekend.

Jared

Hidden

Charity loved hiding in these little rock alcoves all throughout Zion's.

M&M Pennies

Charity found her collection in stamped pennies.

Choco and Charity

Charity loved this animatronic crocodile at the Rainforest Cafe.

Charity's Lions

One stop we always make in Vegas is the lions at MGM. Charity and I could stare at them all day.

No comments: