Friday, February 15, 2008

Charity: 3 Months and Growing







I know I am slow in posting this stuff and I am sorry. Here are a couple of new shots of my sweet Charity. We got these shots at about her 3 month date. It is getting harder and harder to believe how old she is getting.

The puppies love her and Harley is getting more interested in her all the time. He and I sit in our recliner and try to make her laugh. Harley gets as big a kick out of it as I do.

Both her grandparents are excited to see her grow and it seems like we never have enough time to parade her around to all the family and friends.

Anyway you slice it here is a little more of our dear little girl

2 comments:

Becca said...

Good of you to finally post some new pictures! She is so cute- I'm sure you guys just eat her up everyday. The time goes by so fast. :)

Matt said...

She is a beautiful little girl! Congratulations again!